Thursday, January 3, 2013

One year older and wiser too

Emily Marie is a full blown year today! Can you believe it?! It is just nuts to me how quickly time has gone by since that crazy time last year. She is a doll and we really couldn't have asked for a better baby and daughter. We haven't done her well check yet because she has viral pnuemonia. I know!! Isn't she just the luckiest to be sick on her birthday. But trust me it sounds way worse than it is.  So once we get her healthy and checked out I will do an update with stats and things she is doing now.


This is the smallest she got...2lbs 12oz
From this to...
To this is a year



 Isn't she BEAUTIFUL! Oh how we all adore her and her sweet dispostion.




2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!!! You're so beautiful!!!

Holly Decker said...

she IS beautiful. what a miracle and blessing. love love love.