Monday, January 28, 2013

Real quick

Genesee got her hair cut for the first time on the 18th. Just a trim but she looks even cuter now.

 We went to the park today to enjoy our 60 degree temperatures. But of course the wind is blowing in a storm(wish I would watch the weather). So we stayed for about 45 minutes and then booked it out.
 This girl loves the swings almost as much as the slide

Give me a kiss. She hated the wind so she stayed in the stroller most of the time

Tried to get all 3 of them

Kept trying until I got this one. Good for my crazies

Rockin away like a crazy girl

He kept hiding from me. Then I convinced him that this picture would be cool because it had so many colors in it. It kind of worked.

Then I told him Gma really wants a cute picture of his face. And this is what I got. He sure loves his grandmas.
 
I know this is quick but hey at least I did something!
Until next time...