Friday, August 19, 2011

First Dentist attempt

So quite a while ago we took Lij for his first dentist appointment. It went okay but not "ideal" as they put it. The dentist was able to look at all his teeth and give us a clean bill of health...NO cavities! They hooked Lij up and gave him tokens and a monkey and then a coupon for a free scoop of ice cream from Baskin Robbins. So being the good mom I am I completely forgot until the night of. So I ran out late and picked it up so he could have it in the morning. And boy was it worth it! He LOVED it!!
 Showing his messy little ice cream face
The best "cheese" I could get when he is watching Little Einstiens

2 comments:

Ryan and GeAnna said...

Yeah for no cavities!!! I think my poor guy has at least 2. I have to get him in soon, but am dreading it!!!!

Lyssa said...

Free ice cream from the dentist? All our dentist gives it is bouncy balls and free toothbrushes. Your little man is getting so big!