Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just more...

PICTURES!!

Having fun with daddy...yes sliding down the stairs in a sleeping bag
All tuckered out at the end of a long and fun Sunday...he fell asleep at 6 and didn't wake up until 8...It was GLORIOUS!!
She ADORES him
A cute shot of Lij
A cute shot of Genesee...and Lij is trying to not smile
Going for a walk this past Sunday...Love CO for the warm weather...Lij may look cold but he just insists on wearing his hood everywhere we go
Love her...this was the first official day she started sitting by herself(Mar 23)
Looking for her brother that is coming down the stairs...because like I said she ADORES him
And this is how my pictures usually turn out...Genesee looking at Lij and Lij crying or pulling a grumpy face
This is what I find all the time now when going to get her up from nap...She peeks over the bumper to her brothers bed
I know blurry hand but isn't she stinkin cute??
The best I could get of Lij
Little cutie face
Teething off and on is no fun...but this shoe works wonders!
A yawn shot because they are my favorite!

And yes I have more pictures but either my computer is slow or my Internet is too slow...which it is probably a combination of both. I will post a wordy blog later when the kids are sleeping, but until then enjoy some pictures...

And yes mom I am getting my payback...Lij HATES his picture taken! And Genesee has recently become too INDEPENDENT to want to be cuddled...sad day!! But that is what I get for doing it to you...LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Oh they are just tooooooooo cute!!!!!!!

Shurtliff Family said...

Loved the picture going down the stairs. Classic! Some of our best times were going down the stairs in sleeping bags. ;)

Your munchkins really are TOO CUTE! Elijah is such a handsome man and Genesee is a beauty! Watch out when they get older!