Friday, May 13, 2011

This is old but I'm leaving it!

Life is good...and about to get even better! Tax season over in T minus 3 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know too many exclamations but this is seriously how excited we all are here...anyway lets do some pictures with updates...
Marker fingers
Close-up
Cheese... he was helping me do the meal plan
Listening for the train
I'm not sure...but isn't he handsome?!
Loves MILK!
Oh no!
Such a silly guy
Sharing a sippy of juice
Laughing because Genesee was looking at him...he thinks she is silly too!
Loves her Minnie
Cute laughing face
She is smiling at Lij
and again
My little dolly
7 Months old!!

I sunburnt my baby!
Another sun burn shot...she was quite serious!

Love these two little characters!! Although we have some rough times, I would never trade a moment with them. They are my light and my life.

No comments: